Age Limit: Not more than 21 years on October 1 of the year of admission (relaxable by 3 years in case of SC/ST).
1. The candidate is a Citizen of India.
2. The candidate has been educated in an educational institution located in M.P. for at least three consecutive years during the five years period from the year of examination.
3. The candidate is a bonafide resident of M.P.
4. The candidate is a son or daughter of
*An employee or a pensioner of the Government of M.P. or an employee of the Government of M.P. who died while in service of these State or an officer of the All India Services borne on the cadre of M.P.
*A Central Government employee including employee of Defence Establishments, employee of Post & Telegraph Dept. or the Railways or an employee of a public sector undertaking posted and stationed in M.P. on or before January 1, of the year of examination till the date of admission.
*A person settled in M.P. under any resettlement scheme sanctioned by the Government of India or the State Government of M.P.
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the following examinations with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects:
* 12th Class Examination of 10+2 scheme of Higher Secondary Board, Madhya Pradesh.
* Any equivalent or higher examination conducted by a recognized Board or a recognized university.
* Those who have passed final year Diploma in any Engineering branch of Madhya Pradesh Board of Technical Education Bhopal / Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal.